You can use many functions of YouTube with your free YouTube account. You can add videos to your list to watch later, create your own YouTube channel or visit your history page to watch videos you have previously watched, etc. However, you can upgrade your account to a premium account. When you buy a premium membership, you pay monthly prices to watch videos with no ads. You can also play videos in the background of your phone. There could be various reasons when you cannot log into your YouTube account and use the features. Let’s see!
Note that this article is not aimed at entering the code. For more information on this topic, read: How to Enter the Code on YouTube.
The problems you may encounter when signing up on YouTube
- There may be a problem with your browser. Check to see if your browser needs an update or try signing in using a different browser.
- If you try to sign in with your username, try again with your email address associated with your YouTube account.
- There may also be a problem with your password. You can click the “Forgot Password” button to request a new password. After following the instructions, you can create a new password.
- In addition, your problem could also affect your Google Account. This is because you are registering with YouTube with your Google account. So if you’ve deleted or disabled your account, there may be a problem.
How to contact the YouTube support team
- There might be other people struggling with the same problem. Therefore, you can go to help and describe your problem. You will find a solution there.
- If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for, you can join discussions in Help. Experts on YouTube try to solve your problems there. You should ask the community page and create your question. After following the other instructions for details, your question will be published.
- You can also provide feedback. However, you should solve the problem first. Then you can leave any comments you need to avoid fixing this problem again.
FAQs about signing up on YouTube
You should log into your account first. Then go to the Help page. On this page, you will see a button that says, “Need More Help?”. Click it. After that, you should select the category of your problem. You can now select the “Email Support” option. Then you can send emails to YouTube.
Naturally. If you still can’t log in to Youtube, you can click the “Send Feedback” button after logging into your account. The support team will include you in the assessment.
Other users will only be able to see your email address on your YouTube account if you share it.
Yes you can. If you already have an account, you can log out and watch videos. However, you cannot use most of the functions of YouTube without registering with YouTube.
Most of the time they are free. This means that it depends on the owner of the channel. Most channel owners don’t request payment for subscriptions. However, to subscribe to some channels, you can purchase a monthly membership.
Final registration on YouTube
Check out this article for answers to your YouTube sign-in problems. Hopefully they would be helpful! Good luck with it!