Pinterest is a great platform for discovering new ideas for recipes, style, home improvement, and more. The highly visual platform is especially popular with women, which creates a significant marketing opportunity as women influence 70 to 80% of global consumer spending. Generating an income from Pinterest may not look that easy since you can’t buy anything from Pinterest per se, but there are many ways you can make money from the platform. Whether your goal is to make some extra money as a sideline or to really put yourself in this business and make it your main income, Pinterest has a wide range of options that you can customize to suit your needs. Keep reading this article to learn more about how to make money on Pinterest using our step-by-step guide.
Find your niche
If you want to make money on Pinterest without starting a blog, the first thing you need to do is find a niche in which to operate on the platform. Whether it’s DIY solutions, lifestyle or fashion trends, evaluating your options will help you find out what you are most interested in. Also, think about the popular or trending topics on Pinterest that you can contribute with something new and how you can use your skills to move forward in that particular area. Once you’ve found your jam, you need to create a Pinterest business account and start building a community. Follow these steps to become aware and get more followers.
Practice SEO on Pinterest
Let people find your Pins and Boards effectively by practicing SEO techniques. While this may seem very technical and complicated at first glance, I promise that even someone with no technical background can make a difference by implementing basic SEO methods.
- Look for keywords that are relevant to your niche and find what people are looking for. Take a look at which keywords have the greatest search volume and traffic potential.
- Include these keywords in your Pins descriptions and in the “About” section of your Pinterest profile.
- Avoid keyword stuffing. Don’t forget that your primary goal is to attract real people, not search engines. So your descriptions should be clear and legible.
- Don’t use some keywords just because they’re popular. Any keywords you use should be relevant to your PIN.
Create eye-catching pins and boards
One of the best ways to get people to follow you is to create quality, eye-catching content. Professional-looking and aesthetically pleasing images on your boards go a long way on a visual platform like Pinterest.
- Follow similar developers’ boards and Pins on Pinterest and analyze which Pins are getting more exposure. Create your content accordingly.
- Create a unique style that sets you apart from others.
- Use paid or free design tools to enhance your images by creating collages, adding filters, and text.
- Do you remember your keyword search for SEO? Your work will be useful here. Create Pins that people are looking for.
Kindness on a social media platform like Pinterest is important to reach more people and gain more followers. Here are some things you should be doing.
- Follow accounts that work in the same niche. Like, comment, and repin other people’s pins. They are encouraged to follow you and re-pin your pins so more people who are most likely interested in similar content can discover you.
- Join group bodies that are relevant to your niche. Group boards with few contributors creating quality content can get the word out there faster, and get more page views and followers.
Make money through affiliate marketing on Pinterest
After you’ve built a solid following and set up a presentable Pinterest account, you’re ready to start promoting partner products. Many companies are looking for ways to promote their products through social media influencers. When you work with a brand to become an affiliate with them, you will be given a unique link for the product you are promoting to include in your post. If someone buys the product through the link, you will receive a small commission. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you become an affiliate on Pinterest.
- Promote affiliate products that are compatible with your niche on Pinterest. Don’t just promote a product just because a brand is approaching you.
- Promote products that you believe in and recommend. Your followers will happily buy more products if they are satisfied with the quality of the products they bought through your link.
- You need to disclose your partner relationship. Just add #affiliate or #affiliatelink to your pin description.
- Do not mask or shorten your affiliate links on Pinterest. Be transparent about your transactions.
Look for brand partnerships
You can make money on Pinterest even without affiliate links. Brand sponsorships, group committees curated by brands or collaboration with brands can generate reliable long-term income. To do this, reach out to brands that you think will be interested in your audience. Give them the hard numbers. How many followers you have, your reach on Pinterest, your demographics and the number of views. Show the brands how you can create added value with the partnership. It’s also a good idea to include your contact information on your Pinterest profile so brands can target you with business offers too.
Make money on Pinterest with a blog
If you already have an active blog with regular blog posts, expanding your presence on Pinterest can be a great way to grow your readership and attract more visitors to your blog. And as you might have guessed, more traffic means more opportunities to make money. The traffic you bring to your blog can be monetized directly from ads on your blog. That means the more clicks on your website, the more money you will make. Another way to make money from your blog is through affiliate links. Write helpful blogs like product reviews, product comparisons, and guides with affiliate links. Create Pinterest boards relevant to your blog content and promote your articles with clickable pins. If you use the SEO techniques outlined above, you will be surprised how Pinterest can grow your blog traffic even faster than Google search traffic.
Drive traffic to your ecommerce site
Pinterest is a powerful tool for online marketing. Research shows that 90% of users browse Pinterest to make a purchase decision, and 66% of users buy something after seeing it on Pinterest. So if you have an online store, you should also be active on Pinterest to drive more traffic to your ecommerce website. Create pins for new products, create themed lifestyle boards, and socialize with your target audience to get the word out. In addition, you can pay Pinterest a fee to promote your Pins so they appear in front of the right people. Pretty cute, isn’t it?
Become a Pinterest virtual assistant
If you are an avid Pinterest user or already have some skills in managing Pinterest accounts on your own blog or website, you can offer your services to others as a Pinterest virtual assistant. The job of a Pinterest VA is very flexible and never gets boring when you have multiple clients doing different jobs for. Here are some of the tasks a Pinterest VA is responsible for:
- Create pins and schedule posts.
- Keyword research for SEO.
- Working with Pinterest Ads Manager to run Sponsored Pins.
- Apply to group bodies.
You can make up to $ 500 a month by managing a single Pinterest account from the comfort of your home. If you’re interested in this career path but new to experience, head over to the Pinterest VA courses to learn all of the pros and cons of the job.
Teach your knowledge
Do you have experience creating beautiful Pinterest posts that go viral? Have you managed Pinterest accounts for others and done fruitful, reputable branding collaborations? In this case, teaching your experiences and strategies can be a great opportunity to make extra money. Lots of Pinterest newbies would pay you to share your trade secrets with them. You can teach courses, sell e-books, and blog with tips and tricks to be successful on Pinterest.
FAQs about making money on Pinterest
It depends on what exactly you are offering on the platform. Affiliate link commissions can vary between 5% and 30%. Your income will depend on how many people shop through your link and how much the product costs. If you’re a Pinterest VA, you can make up to $ 50 an hour depending on your experience.
A few thousand followers are enough for marketers to target you with business offers, such as: B. as a partner of a brand or as a sponsor.
Yes, you can make money on Pinterest without blogging through brand partnerships or commissions through affiliate links.
No, Instagram doesn’t pay you for followers. You can make money on Pinterest by promoting your products, blog, other brands, or offering your services as a Pinterest VA.
Conclusion on making money on Pinterest
As you can see, there are many ways to make money on Pinterest or even live off Pinterest-related sources. If you have a blog or an online store, you can leverage Pinterest’s user potential to drive traffic to your website and make money from ads, affiliate links, or selling your products. If you don’t have another business, you can always create beautifully curated boards and pretty Pins in a specific niche, get more followers, and recommend affiliate products to your audience or get branded sponsorship. Last but not least, you can offer your management services as a Pinterest VA or teach others how to be successful on Pinterest.
Follow your passion and find out what works best for you. If you want to know how Pinterest makes money, please read our article about it.
The best smm panel for smm services is 7smm.net
Resellers looking for smm reseller panel should try bigsmmpanel.com