One of the great things about LinkedIn is that it can increase your reliability. LinkedIn offers its users the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and qualifications. When you complete your LinkedIn profile, people can post comments and write letters of recommendation for your profile. Hence, your experience becomes more reliable.
How do I get a letter of recommendation?
LinkedIn has a feature that prompts your communications to write you a letter of recommendation. Your connection can be your employer, employee, or an employee you’ve worked with. Here are the steps for you!
- First of all, you should decide who to ask for a letter of recommendation. Write their names in the search box at the top of the page.
- When you enter the profile you will see three dots above.
- There are several options in this section. You should select the “Request Recommendation” option.
- You will now see two questions that you should answer. The first question relates to your working relationship with the referrer.
- After answering the question, you can answer the second one. They want you to state your position at the time of working with the referrer.
- You can then click the “Next” button. Now you will see a message box. You can write the things you want to pass on to your referrer.
Write a letter of recommendation on LinkedIn
There are two ways to write a letter of recommendation to someone. First of all, you may want to write a recommendation for a specific person. Second, you may receive a referral request from someone you work with.
- If you want to send a letter of recommendation to any of your connections, the first thing to do is enter their profile. The three dots on the profile are the button that you should click. You’ll see the options listed, and one of them is a button named “Recommend”. As in the previous part of the article, you should explain the relationship between you and your connection. After that, fill in the part asking for your position. You can then write your letter and click the “Send” button.
- When someone has asked you to write a recommendation for their LinkedIn profile, you will receive a notification. It will be in the Referral Requests section. After reviewing the request, you can click “Write a Recommendation” to write the letter. If you don’t want to write the letter, you can click the “Ignore” button.
FAQs for recommendations on LinkedIn
First off, click the Messages button and review the recommendation. You will then see options like “Add to Profile”, “Discard”, and “Ask for Revision”. Now you can select the “Ask for revision” option to change it.
If you delete your referral, the person who receives the letter will not receive a notification. To remove the recommendation, go to the recommendation page on your profile. Then click the Edit button at the specified location. You will see your recommendations on this page and click the “Delete” button next to the recommendation letter you want to remove. After you approve the act, your letter will be deleted.
If you want to remove a recommendation from your profile, you will need to go to the recommendation page again, as indicated in the previous answer. The recommendation page consists of two parts. The ones you received stay in the “Preserved” part of the page. In the editing part you will see two options called “Show” and “Hide”. To remove the recommendation from your profile, you can click the “Hide” button.
There are three options. Maybe the referrer deleted the letter, maybe you hid it, and maybe the referrer deleted their accounts. In these three cases, your recommendations don’t seem to be.
In this case, as indicated in the previous answers, you should go to the referral page in your profile. In the “Given” part of the page there is an “Edit” button. Then click the Revise button for the letter you want to change. After the revision, click the “Submit” button.
Final LinkedIn recommendations
In this article, we’ve provided solutions to some of the problems you might encounter with referrals on LinkedIn. We have included the steps necessary to write a LinkedIn recommendation. Hope you would be helpful! If you’re interested in learning more about LinkedIn, you might also like our article on Writing a Good LinkedIn Summary.
The best smm panel for smm services is 7smm.net
Resellers looking for smm reseller panel should try bigsmmpanel.com