Apple Music is an application that lets you listen to high quality music that can be used on iPhone, Apple TV, Macbooks, and Apple Watch. The application works on a monthly subscription and will continue as long as you do not cancel Apple Music.
Today we’re going to see together how to cancel your Apple Music subscription. All you have to do is follow the instructions that we are going to give you. It’s not complicated and doesn’t require advanced technical knowledge. After reading the entire process, you can easily cancel your subscription.
Steps to Cancel Apple Music
The cancellation process depends on the iOS device used. We follow different steps on each device. First of all, we will tell you how to cancel it on your iPhone.
Cancel the subscription on your iPhone
- You need to open the Settings app first.
- Then press your name under your profile icon.
- You see the subscriptions. Tap Subscriptions to edit subscriptions.
- Choose Apple Music and cancel your Apple Music subscription.
Manage subscription on your Mac
- Open the App Store application.
- You should click your name or login to see.
- Press the View Information button at the top of the window. You have to register here.
- If you scroll down the page, you will see subscriptions. Click the Manage button.
- You will see the Edit button next to Apple Music. Click on Edit.
- The final step is to click the Cancel Subscription button.
Canceling Apple Music on Apple Watch
- First, open the App Store on your Apple Watch.
- Scroll to Account and tap on it.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Tap Apple Music to control.
- You will see the Cancel button.
Organize subscriptions on Apple TV
- Open the settings on your Apple TV
- Select Users & Accounts, then your Account.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Select Apple Music, then choose Cancel Subscription.
Don’t have an iOS device?
If you don’t have an Apple device, the way you sign out will be changed. First of all, you can cancel your subscription on the website. To do this, you need to go to music.apple.com. Sign in, then tap your account icon or photo. Choose Settings. Scroll to the Subscriptions section and click Manage. Follow the instructions to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel through iTunes.
- To do this, you should download İtunes to your computer.
- Press the Account option. You may be asked to sign in.
- Press View My Account.
- Go to the Settings section and press the Management button next to it.
- Click the Edit button next to Apple Music.
- Click the Unsubscribe button.
FAQ on Canceling Apple Music
Your monthly subscription will not be renewed. You can no longer use the service.
Yeah you will lose your music The only music that you bought individually remains.
Apple Music won’t cancel by itself. It is renewed every month. If you want to cancel, you should follow the steps we explained.
Most likely you couldn’t follow the steps correctly. Please read our text and try again. If it still doesn’t work, contact Apple.
If you follow the steps we have explained, the process will be canceled immediately.
Bottom line on canceling Apple Music
It is renewed every month whether you use Apple Music or not. You can use your remaining rights after your cancellation. This does not apply to the free trial period. You can cancel all IOS devices in seconds. Would you like to cancel your music account subscriptions? Maybe you give the music a break for a while. If so, be sure to check out our article on how to cancel SoundCloud Go.