Are you ready to check out YouTube, one of the most popular social media platforms in recent times? We know you watch dozens of different videos from here every day. However, if you want your streaming history to be invisible to yourself, we would like to point out that you can delete the history entirely. What’s more, the ability to save history on YouTube can be completely turned off – yes, you heard that right! You can cancel the history recording all! See How to Clear YouTube History (And If You Want To Clear Your Channel, Read This Article: How To Clear YouTube Channel)!
Clear YouTube history on PC
- First you need to go to the YouTube website. Then click the menu button in the left corner of the page so that you can view YouTube watch history and hide the information about videos watched on YouTube. You are already invisible to others, but also invisible to you.
- Then select the “History” option from the options that open under the menu button.
- This will give you the opportunity to see videos that you have watched. To clear YouTube history, click on the “Clear All Monitoring History” command. This completes the transaction.
Clear YouTube history on mobile devices
If you want to perform the same operation on the mobile phone,
- First go to the library and choose History.
- Then click on Settings.
- Then you need to click on the History Settings option.
- Finally, you will see “Clear Search History” on your page. Click on it.
How do I turn off the history?
As you know, you can also cancel the feature of recording history on YouTube. After following the steps above, the “Enable Monitoring History” option is in the next menu right under “Clear Monitoring History”. If you deactivate this button, the history will not be saved.
FAQs on clearing YouTube history
Yes, this process can be performed on both desktop and mobile phone. By following the steps above, you can easily manage this process.
With this option, YouTube won’t save the videos you watch in your history so you won’t have to delete them from now on. This is really functional for those who don’t want to see their watch history for various reasons.
No, this is completely private information that no one can see. This adds to your privacy and security so you can relax about it.
No, because there is no attitude that makes this public.
Yes, you can make it visible in your channel’s privacy settings if you wish.
You have complete control over your account on YouTube, one of the most popular platforms in the world. If you want to learn more about settings and alternative methods, don’t forget to check out our other content. You can use personalized settings for a safe YouTube experience.