If you forgot your Twitter Password and E-Mail, it is a very short process to reset your old password and get a new password. In such cases, Twitter uses the I forgot my Twitter password button, like many social media platforms. In such cases, you can enter a new password when you type your Twitter username and enter your email. But sometimes users can also forget the password of their e-mail address and then they can say that this solution did not work. So we will give you some information about this to you today, if you have forgotten your Twitter password and e-mail, you can log back into your Twitter account in a short time with the steps below.
How Can I Reset My Twitter Password?
Twitter has an important place among social media sites and is used by many people. If you have made a very long and complicated password for your Twitter account, it is quite normal that you have forgotten your password after not entering it for a long time. If you have forgotten your Twitter account’s login password, it is possible to get a new password again. All you need to do is to enter your Twitter username and e-mail. Now we will explain step by step how to request a password reset of your Twitter account.
Steps to Reset Twitter Password
If you have forgotten your Twitter password, you can get a new password with your registered email address or phone number.
- First of all, open your mobile device and open the Twitter app.
- You will see ‘Forgot Your Password?’ option under the password on the Twitter log in page, click on it.
- Now, enter your Twitter username or e-mail address.
- Next, you will have to choose to reset the password. Choose your email or phone number to request a new password reset.
- If you selected the email, click the reset link in your inbox.
- If you selected the phone number option, your phone will receive a code valid for 15 minutes by Twitter. Enter the security code in the box on the password reset screen and click the Send button.
- Lastly, set a new password for your Twitter account.
How to Recover a Twitter Account Without E-Mail?
If you do not remember your Twitter password and e-mail, you do not need to panic because there is a solution to this. You need three things to access your Twitter account. Username, phone number, and email address. Since you have forgotten your Twitter password and e-mail, you have to use your phone number for the Twitter password reset.
- The first thing you need to do is to visit this https://twitter.com/account/begin_password_reset address.
- You will see the Forgot My Password button on the page that opens, click this button.
- You will then see the options to enter your email address, phone number, or username.
- Select the phone number or username option from these options.
- Then enter your phone number. Enter the code that will receive on your phone, and you will be directed to the page that will ask you to create a new password.
- Create your new password and log in to your Twitter account.
I don’t remember my Twitter username, what should I do?
If you do not remember your Twitter username, you can find your username from a friend following you or from a tweet you have already sent.
Forgot My Twitter Password and E-Mail, is it possible to get my account back?
Of course. You can get your account back with your phone number.
Why can’t I receive a Twitter password reset code?
Sometimes this process can take a long time. Try to wait at least 15 minutes. If there is no code within this time, make sure your Twitter notifications are on.
In this article, we explained how you could get your Twitter account back when you forget your Twitter password and e-mail. To get your Twitter account back, you need three things. These are the username, phone number, and email. If you have forgotten your Twitter password and e-mail, you can easily get your Twitter account with your phone number.
If you liked this article, please check out our latest articles about Twitter. You may be interested in how to unsuspend a Twitter account.