Have you recently switched to Samsung A30? I am sure that you will want to learn how your device works and take advantage of all its useful features. The most common feature that has become very important these days is the screenshot function.
Whether on social media or at an important presentation, you can always come across a nifty page. To capture this page, you need to use the screenshot feature.
How to take screenshots in Samsung A30 and A30s
There are many ways to scan a page. We have listed them all below. Take a look at that and use the one that works best for you.
Method 1: using hardware keys
- Select the screen that you want to take the screenshot on.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- Release both buttons as soon as you hear a shutter sound.
Method 2: using the Assistive Touch menu
To take a screenshot via the help menu, you need to activate it. To activate it and capture the screen:
- Go to Settings> Accessibility> Skill and Interaction.
- Turn on the Assistant menu option.
- Now navigate to the screen you want to capture.
- Then open the Help menu by clicking on it.
- After that, swipe aside with the screenshot button and tap on it. This will take the screenshot.
Method 3: using the Google Assistant
- Open the page you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, start the Google Assistant, type or take a screenshot.
- This will take the screenshot immediately.
Method 4: use the palm swipe gesture
Go to Settings-> Advanced Features-> Motions and Gestures.
- Enable the Palm Swipe to Capture option.
- Now navigate to the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Wipe the screen from side to side with the palm of your hand.
- This will take the screenshot.
Method 5: using the notifications menu
- Navigate to the screen you want to capture.
- Scroll down to open the notifications menu.
- Tap the Screenshot option.
- That’s it!
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung without the power button?
Except for Method 1 listed above, all of the others can be used to take a screenshot without the power button.
How do I take a screenshot on Samsung A30?
All of the methods described in this article will help you take screenshots on Samsung A30.
So this was our guide on how to take screenshots in Samsung A30. The simplest and most instant of these methods is to use the hardware keys. If you know the right course of action, this should be your choice.