Sometimes you might want to fake GPS location on iPhone or iPad to have fun with your friends, or use it with location-based apps and games like Snapchat, Pokemon Go, etc.
There are several solutions to spoof your GPS location. Some of these are hardware-based while others are software-only. In this article, we introduce a software-based GPS spoofing solution that works system-wide for all apps and services on your iOS or iPadOS device.
The fake GPS solution we’re about to investigate is a desktop-based app called Tenorshare iAnyGo, which connects to your iPhone or iPad via USB and allows you to control or simulate GPS location across different apps . The app is available for both MacOS and Windows.
How to fake GPS location on iPhone, iPad with iAnyGo – iOS Location Changer
iAnyGo is a simple macOS and Windows utility that you can download from the Tenorshare official website. To use it, all you have to do is connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and launch the app. The user interface is pretty simple, straightforward, and easy to use. It provides access to a map interface, and you can search and select any location to be faked. Your connected iOS device will then simulate the same location, which will affect all services and apps that use iOS location services.
The app has three different location spoofing modes available through three different tabs.
The Change the place The tab allows you to instantly jump to a specific location on the map. The change affects the connected iPhone or iPad throughout the system and all apps that use location services.
By doing Single spot movementyou can simulate movement from a specific starting location and another ending location. You can also use the app to control the speed of movement.
By doing Multi-spot movementYou can simulate the movement between a specific starting location and another ending location with multiple stops, thus defining a specific route on which you can simulate movement.
Please follow the steps below to change the location on your iPhone or iPad using iAnyGo iOS Location Changer.
- Download and install Tenorshare iAnyGo on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPad) to your computer via USB and make sure it is unlocked. If iTunes or Mac prompts you to download an update, continue.
- Start the program. iAnyGo should automatically detect and display your connected iOS / iPadOS device in the app.
- In the app’s interface, select a specific location spoofing mode by clicking the appropriate tab on the left and then pressing Enter. When the device is connected, you have direct access to the card interface.
- In the upper right corner, look for a location that you want to select as the start or end point. The same is shown on the left.
- If you fake single-spot or multi-spot movement, you can set additional parameters like speed.
- When you have configured all parameters, click the Start To Move button on the left. Your fake location or movement will be applied to your iOS device.
Now you can access the fake location with any map app and other apps that use location services on your iPhone or iPad. If you simulate a movement, this will also be shown on your iOS device.
Note: While the iOS location is being spoofed, you may find that your time and date settings are being changed based on the local time of the spoofed location.
To return to your original location, unplug the power cord from the wall socket and wait a while. If that doesn’t work, restart your iOS device. This will reset location services and allow you to view your original location.
You can use iAnyGo to trick your friends by sharing your wrong location or playing games like Pokemon Go without leaving your home.
iAnyGo is a paid software that is available as a free trial version with certain functional restrictions. You can only use the three location spoofing modes three times at a time.
The full version of iAnyGo for Windows costs $ 9.95 for the monthly plan, $ 19.95 for the quarterly plan, and $ 39.95 for the annual plan. The Mac version is a bit more expensive at $ 14.95, $ 19.98, and $ 59.98 for the respective plans.
Tenorshare iAnyGo is a more economical solution for using fake locations on an iPhone or iPad that works reliably compared to other hardware-based solutions. You can download the free trial version and try the features for yourself before purchasing a full version license.
Get Tenorshare iAnyGo