In technical terms, the process includes:
- Crawl: Our crawler pulls information from each URL and analyzes it.
- Extraction of interesting signals for each URL by using multiple machine learning tools and distributed computing frameworks such as Pandas, Scipy, and Spark ML.
- Two different clustering algorithms divide the data into different groups depending on the degree of risk and network structure.
- PageRisks and semantic proximity: Safecont uses a meta-classifier Combine the results of four classifiers to determine when a URL is having problems.
What other functions are included?
1. Metrics to identify problematic content that has an impact on SEO
- Internal texts similarity.
- External texts plagiarism.
2. Analysis of internal duplicate content
After five years of development, we can analyze and compare hundreds of thousands of URLs faster and on a larger scale than any of our competitors.
While this is not always done on purpose, many websites contain duplicate or near duplicate content distributed through different URLs.
This is due to the inherent structure and architecture of the site, uncontrolled lists, tags, multiplexing of spaces or mode divisions, broken URLs loading the same content from different paths, and so on.
Forcing a search engine to repeatedly crawl the same or similar content affects a website’s perceived authority and negatively affects its indexing and ranking.
3. Analysis of external duplicate content
By comparing it to other domains on the web, we identify content that has been copied from other websites and assign a risk rating that quantifies the danger that plagiarized content poses to your ranking.
Information is recorded for each website with identical content.
4. Detection of thin content (very little or poor quality content)
5. Semantic analysis (semantic proximity, semantic clustering)
6. Analysis of the web architecture
PageRank distribution and accumulation based on depth level, most popular anchor texts, top performing anchor texts, etc.
7. Crawling analysis
8. Internal Link Auto-Optimizer (beta version of an interlinking tool that improves the distribution of a website’s internal page authority)
What is our goal?
The company started its journey in 2015 and has grown continuously since then.
After a full year of development, we started marketing our product, mainly focusing on the Spanish and European markets.
Over time, our customer profiles have grown from small users to businesses with hundreds of millions of dollars in sales.
In 2019 Safecont was a finalist at the European Search Awards in the category “Best Software Innovation”.
Safecont is a financially solid software company looking to expand internationally or make other profitable agreements.
This is a complex endeavor, which is why we are open to international partnerships that will either help us achieve our goal or prove interesting in some other way, for example by merging with another SaaS.
In addition to interesting partnership agreements, we are open to any kind of trade agreement, proposal or cooperation with the potential to facilitate Safecont’s expansion.
Our technology can be shared, bundled and adapted to other software and technologies.
Safecont is a fully developed scalable SaaS with endless possibilities in the international market.
You can test it out by following this link or by contacting us directly through our website.