Creator Studio is an area in which you can manage content in social media accounts and then analyze it. The content studio used to only exist on Facebook. Instagram Creator Studio gives developers access to a variety of new tools and features, including scheduling IGTV videos. Here’s everything you need to know about Instagram’s content studio.
Instagram Creator Studio
At the end of 2017, the Facebook Creator app was launched, with which developers can manage their presence on Facebook. Now that Facebook has Instagram added to its content studio, developers can manage its pages and make money. Instagram’s Creator Studio tools are very useful, especially the ability to schedule IGTV videos. However, Creator Studio is limited to analysis, visual planning, team collaboration, and more.
Features of the Instagram Creator Studio
- Many options make it very easy and accessible for users to use, track and analyze creator profiles.
- The dashboard helps developers improve their business including daily and weekly data in various functions such as IGTV, stories and posts.
- The creator account shows you a detailed performance analysis of all your posts over the past seven days.
- You can view the recognition data and growth metrics from Instagram Creator Studio.
- Creator Studio gives users control over how they manage and control their profiles, and how they can contact you.
How to connect your account to Creator Studio
Before you can start managing your Instagram, you need to connect your Instagram account to Creator Studio.
You must have an Instagram account and a Facebook page. Make sure you have them. Make sure to migrate your Instagram account to a company profile or a builder account. Open Creator Studio and click the Instagram icon at the top of the page. First of all, there are ways to do this. If you…
- Manage a Facebook Page that is linked to the Instagram account that you want to use in Content Studio. Click here to connect to this page.
- You have not yet managed a Facebook page linked to your Instagram account. Click on “Connect to Instagram”. Then follow the instructions to sign in to the Instagram account you want to connect to.
- If a Facebook account is linked to an Instagram account, but you would like to connect to a different Instagram account, click on “Link another Instagram account”.
- If you have multiple Instagram accounts linked to your Facebook Page and want to manage them in Creator Studio, click “Continue with Linked Accounts”. And you’re done. By following the steps above, you will have automatic access to the new Instagram tools in Creator Studio.
How to use Instagram Creator Studio
Once you’ve linked your Instagram account with Creator Studio, you can manage all of your Instagram posts. The content library is where you can find information about all of your Instagram videos, photos, stories, and IGTV posts. You can use the search bar to find the content. You can also use the filters to organize content by sending status and date. If you’d like to see its content and its performance in more detail, you can also click an item on your list. Here you can find information about how many people saw the post, where they saw the post, how they interacted with the post, and what actions the users took when interacting with the post. You will see the same individual post-analysis as in the Instagram app. With Creator Studio the content is evaluated as a whole.
When you click a post in the content library, the information that appears depends on the type of post. For example, the information you see about a story you post is slightly different from the information you see about a video you post.
Other publishing tools
Instagram Creator Studio also provides publishing tools for Instagram post posts and IGTV. First, click “Compose Message” in the top left of the page to get started. After selecting “Instagram Feed” a window will open on the right side of the screen where you can upload your picture, enter your title and add a location. You can also add Instagram photos to contacts. Just tap the ellipsis button at the bottom of your post and select Tag. Click the down arrow next to the Publish button and choose Schedule. A calendar and time settings panel will appear. Just add the day and time you want your post to be published. Creator Studio will publish your contribution in due course. You can also view your scheduled programs and IGTV videos in the content library under “Scheduled” under “Post Status”.
The Analytics tab allows you to view activity analytics to see what actions users are taking when interacting with your account. You can also see the access to your content in the last 7 days and the total number of impressions.
FAQ on Instagram Creator Studio
Absolutely not. It’s pretty easy to use and understandable.
Instagram Creator Studio is very helpful. It allows you to be more organized and keep an eye on everything.
Instagram Creator accounts provide detailed information about your followers. This information shows not only overall growth, but also the loss of followers. If you are a business owner this is beneficial.
Sign in to your profile and click on the top right corner.
Click Settings> Account> Switch to Personal Account> Switch back to confirm
How to stop Instagram Creator.
Instagram Creator Studio is designed to be used on the desktop. You can make content changes using a computer.
Conclusion on Instagram Creator Studio
Instagram Creator Studio is a handy tool for developers to become more successful account managers. You’ll need to switch to a creator profile to access many more features on Instagram. Your Instagram account can become more engaging and fun. Finally, we hope you don’t confuse Instagram’s creator’s studio with YouTube’s. If you do, read our review of the YouTube Creator Studio location and explore for yourself.