Does it seem like Instagram temporarily blocked liking? If you don’t like a picture on Instagram, your account has been temporarily suspended. A temporary obstacle means an illegal understanding of the activities you are showing on Instagram. Examples such as liking more than 150 photos per day and liking more than 10 photos in 1 minute can be given. These activities are considered illegal by Instagram and your account will be warned. When disabled, you won’t be able to follow anyone, e.g. B. Photos, or even block someone.
Instagram temporarily blocked Liking
A temporarily blocked period is between 24 and 48 hours and is automatically lifted. Please stay away from any illegal activities we have been doing during this time. Another type of action block on Instagram is an action with an expiration date. This block usually lasts 24 hours to 30 days.
Why is Instagram blocking your actions?
- Instagram has daily limits on the actions each user must take for an hour or a day. These actions include liking, tracking and even uploading data.
- The age of your account also directly affects the number of transactions you can make with that account. The smaller your account, the more limits it has. If your account is 1-3 months old, consider gradually increasing the number of transactions you have made. Otherwise, Instagram will find this suspicious if you do everything quickly.
- If you try to promote your Instagram page by spamming other people’s posts and DMs, Instagram will punish you for it.
- Suppose you are trying to log into your Instagram account from a different IP address or device, you will need to confirm this with an SMS or email code. If you don’t confirm, Instagram will recognize that someone is trying to sign in and will protect your account. Therefore, you will need to set up two-factor authentication to confirm to the system that you are the real owner of the account.
- All images in your account must either be your own or authorized by the author. To share someone else’s picture, tag the author on the photo. Or provide information about the author in the description of the post. If you are going to use the images for commercial purposes, you must obtain the author’s permission. Instagram removes the post that you don’t have the copyright on. If the post author complains about you, you may be banned for copyright reasons.
- Photos and videos with sexual content and violence are considered inappropriate. Posting such content could result in being blocked.
- Someone clicked the report button because they thought your account was a threat. If other people report your account, sooner or later Instagram will block your profile. People can complain about various reasons. Reasons such as action or inappropriate content could result in your being reported.
How to Fix Instagram Action Block
- Reload your Instagram app. The most obvious way is to delete the Instagram app and start over. After that, cookies and other data collected by Instagram should be removed in order to eliminate the particularly temporary block of actions.
- To report a problem. When you encounter an “action blocked” error, you usually have two options: tell us and ignore. Click here to request a manual review from Instagram.
- However, some error popups have no other choice. If so, go to Settings, click Help, and then click Report a problem. In the text box, write that you were blocked for some reason even though you did not do anything wrong. This way you show that you are not a bot.
- Your IP address may be the reason your actions are blocked. Sometimes Instagram even blocks accounts during the account creation phase. After encountering errors, switch from Wi-Fi to mobile data.
- Connect your Instagram account to Facebook. Now Instagram allows you to create business and creator accounts without connecting to Facebook. If your account has been threatened with an action block, link it to your Facebook page. So you are going to prove that you are not a bot. You can link your Instagram page with other social media accounts to make it even better.
- Sign in with another device. Change the device you are signed into on Instagram with. Try another phone, tablet, or PC.
- Wait 24-48 hours. All of the above methods may or may not help. If none of them get you out of the Instagram action block, wait. Do not use Instagram during this time.
FAQ on Instagram Block
It must be at most 60; Otherwise you will be blocked.
It’s usually between 24-48 hours.
To paraphrase the previous question, no, but there have been cases where it took up to almost 2 weeks.
Instagram contact number and email are available. You can reach them through.
First of all, you need to delete all messages. After you have deleted all of your messages, you should not send any messages for at least 1 hour. It is very likely that after 1 hour the message block on Instagram will be canceled.
Conclusion on Instagram block
Always change your actions at the end. Take into account your overall activity rate, the number of followers and posts, and the type of actions you have taken. With the exception of daily and hourly limits, do not take any measures such as too many likes or followings. If you can’t log into your account, you are sure to get your account. Do not worry. Have you ever wondered what happens when you block someone on Instagram?